With more than 600 attendees expected, the 2021 MISAC conference will be held September 26-29. The conference features a 90-booth exhibit hall where IT vendors can educate government personnel on their goods and services. Western Integrated Systems (booth #104) will be showcasing cutting-edge digital transformation solutions offered by our technology partners.
Whether you are looking to bolster cyber security, automate processes or simply provide a more transparent audit trail, Western Integrated Systems can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Come stop by our booth and learn about some of the best options available on the market today. We have all sorts of giveaways and a raffle that will send someone home with a Fujitsu fi-800R scanner just for dropping your business card into the jar.
Who, What, Where, When?
The 2021 MISAC conference is nearly upon us and will be held at the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, CA. More than 600 attendees are expected, which includes government IT personnel and an array of technology vendors and suppliers.
Wait…What About the Raffle?
That’s right, simply dropping your business card off with us will enter your name into the raffle. Our grand prize is a Fujitsu fi-800R scanner, but we are also giving away other great prizes like an Amazon Echo Dot and even a spa day gift certificate so you can get your R&R after the conference.
There will also be a variety of other giveaways from Western and our technology partners, so everyone can go home with some goodies.
Technology Partners @ the Western Integrated Systems Booth
ABBYY: Offering the industry’s most advanced Digital Intelligence platform, ABBYY excels at empowers you to gain complete access and understanding of your business processes and the content that fuels them. Simply put, it’s a smarter way to process documents using cognitive skills. ABBYY has implemented solutions for more than 5,000 customers, many of whom appear in the Fortune 500. Some of these industries include Financial Services, Insurance, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Government, Legal and more. What can ABBYY do for your organization? Here are just a few benefits:
- Solutions that unleash your potential to champion success
- Organizational efficiency, no matter how complex your data or processes
- Customer experiences that are immediate and personal
restorVault: With the cost of data storage soaring, compliance mandates looming and ransomware attacks rising exponentially, restorVault offers a solution that can address all three. Not only does restorVault provide superior protection, ultra-fast recovery and on-demand access–but it can reduce your on-premise and cloud storage costs up to 80%. That’s not all though, a variety of industries are turning to restorVault to address the following concerns:
- Trusted System Compliant: Any state agency in CA that destroys paper documents and records is required by law to have a Trusted System. If this has been at the top of your list of needs, this is just one of the benefits you can realize by implementing a solution like restorVault.
- Reducing Storage Costs: According to the IDC, more than 80% of data on primary and cloud storage is unstructured and 60% is copy data. Paying to store multiple copies of inactive data in the cloud is a completely unnecessary waste of money. restorVault can help lower your on-premise and cloud capacity needs by up to 80%.
- Impervious to Ransomware: Since object storage doesn’t have a file system to attack, restorVault’s Compliant Cloud Archive (CCA) and Secure Cloud Backup (SCB) data retention methods safeguard your unstructured data from the ever-evolving landscape of ransomware attacks.
- Data Integrity Assured: It’s not just ransomware protection, restorVault’s CCA and SCB provide long-term retention and WORM storage that cannot be altered in any way.
FileBound: Tired of trying to locate information from an endless list of programs or applications? FileBound offers a centralized, secure system where all of your organization’s documents can reside. Long-term success in business revolves around the ability to manage and distribute these documents efficiently. FileBound will enable your enterprise to gather content from any amount of locations, while categorizing and distributing it through designated workflows.
- A Unified Document Management System: Work better together, eliminate tedious tasks and build customized workflows that let teams easily create, route, review, process and retrieve content.
- Analytics That Make Sense of Your Data: Get a real-time look at tasks and projects while using analytics to define benchmarks and discover areas for improvement.
- Fast Adoption, User-Friendly: FileBound is easy to setup with little to no training required. It’s an intuitive platform with logical end-user experiences.
- Flexible Integrations: Robust API capabilities allow you to connect to any common business system.
Eccentex: Eccentex believes in simplifying your work so your employees can focus on what matters; providing the most engaging and rewarding customer experience possible. Whether that is unifying the various channels customers are using to communicate, funneling and converting emails to tickets automatically, or just a 360-degree view of the customer journey–Eccentex can tailor a solution for your environment. The AppBase Platform delivers enterprise-grade apps quickly, accelerating innovation and increasing agility and productivity.
- Low-Code Development: Deploy the most urgent solution needs quickly–then scale up additional processes with enterprise-grade configuration tools
- Case Management: Orchestrate truly consistent and accurate resolutions with cases that adapt to diverse and unpredictable situations.
- AppBase for Customer Service: Connect people, functions and systems by utilizing an Omnichannel Service Desk, Email Help Desk, and Knowledge Base resource for continuous learning
Fujitsu: Fujitsu’s passion is using technology to create a more inclusive, sustainable and trusted future. Their passion drives everything that they do, as Fujitsu has been supporting business and society through their delivery of robust and reliable IT solutions. With operations in more than 180 countries around the world, Fujitsu has been tailoring technology solutions for both the public and private sector. It’s all part of the Fujitsu brand promise:
- Responsive: Fujitsu is flexible while fully understanding the conditions and needs of customers and society as a whole
- Ambitious: Fujitsu strives for higher goals for their customers. At Fujitsu, being ambitious is an integral part of shaping the future for the better.
- Genuine: Sincerity produces results and reliability. Fujitsu prides itself on tailoring services according to the needs of the local markets and customers