Clunky PCs and excess cords only hold you back from being as efficient as you can be. That’s why Fujitsu came up with the fi-7300NX–a PC-less, cloud-enabled scanner that you can place anywhere without the restrictions of USB cables.
Since the fi-7300NX isn’t tethered to a PC, you can scan from its touch screen without any additional connections. Users can also scan from mobile or web applications opened on smart devices or thin client terminals.
- Seamless Integration into Business Systems
Users can begin scanning from the scanner’s touch screen or from various applications on smart devices to suit all business needs. Not only is direct data transfer to client-unique web systems possible with SDK use, but secure data transfer is also possible with strong data encryption.
2. Reduced Operational Costs
- Users can scan and save documents without any requirement for a local computer. They can simply login to the scanner using user authentication and select a job from their personalized job menus on the fi-7300NX’s touch screen. Customized job menus ensure efficient and secure decentralized data entry is possible for each user. Because there is no need for the conventional single client computer to scanner environment and the system administrator to stand by the scanner, an organization can significantly reduce the overall burden of installation, expansion, operation, and management.
3. Ease of Use
- With PaperStream NX Manager, users can scan from mobile or web applications opened up on smart devices or thin client terminals. Seamless integration into company systems enables use of a variety of devices for scanning operations.
4. Permission-based Access
- The fi-7300NX supports NFC (Type-A and Type-B) authentication and user authentication with username and password input on the touch screen. It is also possible for different job menus to be assigned to each scanner, and avoid any authentication processes.
- 80-page feeder
- 60 pages per minute
- Compact Design (460x 430x 310 mm)
- Built in Wi-fi, Ethernet & USB Interfaces
- 4.3″ touch screen
For more than 40 years, Western Integrated Systems has been providing hardware and software solutions for its customers. If the Fujitsu fi-7300NX is something your organization could benefit from, let’s get the conversation started. Our digital transformation solutions are geared towards making your processes more efficient and less reliant on paper.