Why ABBYY FlexiCapture?
1. Best-in-Class Accuracy
- Leverage ABBYY’s award-winning, AI-driven recognition neural networks and machine learning technologies to provide unparalleled accuracy. FlexiCapture for invoices can locate invoice data within even the most complex documents.
2. Out-of-the-Box Invoice, Receipt and PO Processing
- No complex configurations needed–ABBYY FlexiCapture is ready to tackle your toughest projects for invoices, purchase orders and receipt processing. A variety of main fields are extracted out of the box, including expense type, total, date, vendor, country of origin and more!
3. Multi-Channel Input
- Invoices arriving at your organization via mail, e-mail or fax are captured and processed in a standardized workflow. This allows organizations to capture at the point of entry instead of hand-to-hand paper transfers. The result? Instant delivery of invoices into electronic workflows and increased transparency into your AP process.
- Invoice images are converted to compressed, searchable PDF files that are ready for electronic archiving. This facilitates audits, timely responses to internal or external inquiries, and ensures compliance with financial document retention regulation.
5. Country/Language Support
- ABBYY FlexiCapture can process financial documents from multiple languages and origins out of the box. Preconfigured country support for invoices, receipts and purchase orders includes Japan, Germany, Australia, Canada, Italy, France, Spain and more!
Underneath the Hood – How It Works
Step 1: Invoice Input
- Regardless of what format documents arrive in, ABBYY’s invoice solution supports multiple channels and ensures identical document processing. Invoices can be processed via email, scans, MFP, FTP, mobile capture, fax and more.
Step 2: Classification
- From there, documents are sorted into types and custom subcategories based on your business needs.
Step 3: Data Recognition, Extraction and Validation
- Data is extracted from relevant invoice fields and then can be matched with other purchase orders, invoices, receipts, etc.
Step 4: Data Review & Invoice Approval
- With an intelligent workflow built in, invoices can be processed and approved automatically. Manual verification is always an option for financial documents that are missing information and/or are outside of a designated price range.
Step 5: Export & Archiving
- FlexiCapture for invoices can easily be integrated with existing ERP systems, financial applications and databases for subsequent invoice data export. Automated indexing of invoices by key fields ensures fast and easy invoice retrieval. Transformation of images into PDF formats meets the latest archiving requirements.
ABBYY FlexiCapture vs. Manual Processing
- 400% increase in employee productivity
- 30% less time responding to inquiries
- 91% lower invoice processing costs
- 81% faster invoice processing time
- 12% fewer late payments
What can ABBYY FlexiCapture do for your bottom line? Call the experts at Western Integrated Systems today and we will tailor a solution that will streamline your document-intensive processes.