Link Key Information to Facilitate Positive Outcomes
The accuracy and speed in which records are processed within an organization is another important component that a Case Management System can address. Reputations in business are easily damaged by slow turnaround times, delayed payments, poor support, and/or communication. A Case Management System will help harmonize all of the moving parts in a modern enterprise, while providing a documented sequence of events for each case folder that will safeguard against an audit and improve overall compliance.
What is Case Management?
When we think of a “case,” we often associate it with a legal action or investigation. In these industries, a case is opened, evidence is gathered, proceedings are held, and the case is closed once a verdict or decision has been reached.
However, when it comes to a Case Management System (CMS), its functionality encompasses much more than the name may suggest. In fact, a case could be any type of enterprise activity that is opened and closed. This could be a service request, project, claim, or customer initiating a return on an item. In these instances, a case is opened, information is gathered, and once a resolution has been reached—the case is closed.
A Case Management System synchronizes all of these activities, which can be especially useful when there are multiple parties involved. Rather than searching for multiple documents associated with one action, a Case Management System compiles all of this information in a folder that can be accessed by designated personnel. All of the associated information is earmarked for the specific case folder that relates to the event, issue or individual.
- Customize reports that illuminate meaningful data
- Charts, maps, graphs and dashboards help users visualize data
- Identify trends, risks and business opportunities
- Tailor your workflow to suit your business needs
- Automate routing tasks
- Improve compliance by recording all events that need to be documented for legal requirements
- Restrict access to cases and files based on permission levels
- Safeguard sensitive information in a centralized database
- Secure servers and frequent backups
Start Your Journey Today
Learn how the right partner and technology can transform your bottom line